Sunday 10 August 2014

Black X Colourful

Hello!!

Well, here are my other photo and as usuall my boyfriend capture it for me :p I'm not a photo genic girl actually, but i'm just fall in love with this blogger thing. I don't know what should i post so i choose to post my old photo. this photo was taken when i'm still in 11 grade. I hope that i'm going to have a curly long hair and also 170cm height :p i'm so afraid about people said that "when you already 17 yearsold your height will never increase anymore" that thing make me feel like "oh my God i'm to0 short"
But i hope that i can increase 2 or 3cm, i hope 







This is the detail of my skort, flowery with the colourful colour.



The outer i got it from my cousin "CUTE store" // the inner unbranded tanktop // the skort unbranded // the heels is Charles and Keith


No comments:

Post a Comment